Another year has gone by, and now, it is time to reflect on this past year. I’ll admit there were ups and (many) downs to this year, but I hope that the trials of this year have helped us become stronger against that challenges that may lie ahead.
Here’s a recap of what I have accomplished and what I hope to accomplish in 2017 with my writing and blogging:
Achievements & Activities
- I submitted a poem to my school’s literary magazine and got it published!
- I also had a poem published in TeenInk’s print magazine!
- I discovered Canva and started making graphics!
Goals / Resolutions
- Blog more! / Write more! / Continue writing and blogging!
- Start writing more about books and travel (along with other interests).
- Submit to online zines.
- Get more feedback on my writing. (Shoutout to my friends for their help with editing and reviewing my pieces! Another shoutout to everyone who commented: your kind words mean the world to me!)
- Reach 200 posts!
- Continue building up confidence in my writing.
- Experiment with different writing styles and genres.
Thank you for all of the support during 2016, and Happy New Year!